Now all of that has changed. Judy gave us tons of information about her!!! According to Judy Samantha looks and acts healthy and happy and she loves to play. They call her the "jade girl" since she is such a pretty girl (this thrilled Sierra because Samantha's middle name is Jade). She is more of a night owl since she was more awake when it is dark outside. She is beginning to crawl, sticking her behind all the way up with her feet on the floor and her head on the ground (Judy sent many photos of this and it cracked us all up). She is quiet (she'll fit right in with us) and really good and apparently she and Steve really hit it off. And look how cuddly she looks - she'll fit right in with big sis Sierra!
Not only did Judy tell us all about our beautiful baby girl but she sent us a whopping 61 photos! I cried, well more like sobbed, as I looked through them and for the first time felt like I have some idea of what Samantha is like and what her life is like right now. Hearing what Judy said about how Samantha behaved and how she really liked playing with Steve and how happy she is and how sweet and quiet she is more wondrous to hear than virtually anything I could have heard this week (first decree would be really, really good to hear!!!). And then being able to ask Judy questions and get answers about Samantha put me at ease and made me feel hopeful for the first time in months. My birthday was just a few days ago and this was one of the best birthday presents ever!
Now for a few of the photos that lovely Judy and her kind husband Steve so graciously sent us...

Judy with our beautiful Samantha - she looks so cuddly!

Judy holding Samantha and her son Eric & Judy holding Samantha with Steve holding Eric

Some of the babies from our online group, including Samantha (on her tummy in front), Eric, Sophia, Jeremiah, Island Boy and Jet

Samantha just hanging out and being cute!

I think I can...oh look what I can do.

Our little beauty just gazing

What a big girl!

Is she an angel or what!?
7 comments:
What an amazing gift! Wow. I can only imagine that that puts you at ease.
The photos of Samantha are awesome, she is too cute for words!
Megan
Awesome gift from your friend. Your baby and your older daughter are both beautiful.
Beautiful friend, beautiful little girl, and beautiful post. The picture of her with her bum in the air and her little feet crossed is just priceless and adorable beyond words. Hugs to you all.
Awesome and Amazing!!
Wow! She is truly a classic beauty. These photos are so precious.
Blessings,
Teresa
She is a precious angel!
Post a Comment